Wednesday, November 26, 2008

it's been a while...

so i have been m.i.a. for a bit here... i wish i could say that my absences has been because i have been making so many things... or because i have been busy xmas shopping... or pruning my money tree. actually, i'm not exactly sure WHAT i have been so busy with. i have THOROUGHLY cleaned my entire house (which took 2 days). i cleaned the fridge, the cupboards, reorganized the kids toys... i was really on a roll. now, my mom is in town and staying at our house... and i have been thanksgiving shopping... and recipe searching. i will be making my very first thanksgiving dinner tomorrow! i just need to realize that although i have WATCHED a bunch of shows on the food network, i am not an actual CHEF from food network. i hope i don't get carried away! well, i will update and let you know how it all worked out... in the meantime, it's my birthday (not as fun anymore) and i have to get ready for work (boo!!!)... happy turkey day ya'll! and don't forget the TRUE meaning of thanksgiving... EAT TIL YOU EXPLODE!!! ;)

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com