Saturday, December 6, 2008

i've been tagged...

so tina tagged me... am i'm not happy about it. what happens when you get tagged??? first you are supposed to take a picture to post just like you normally would. next, you are supposed to take a step back and get a picture of the full surroundings. how embarrassing!!! my LIFE is a big enough mess... you can only imagine my sewing area! it's ok though... i can take it... and i WILL get tina back for this!
here is my first picture... 3 new traveling art studios that i was able to get done tonight. i have 3 more cut out... perhaps tomorrow???

and here you go tina... my mess! i will point out a few key items... see that iron? i NEVER iron my clothes (or gerry's for that matter... that is his job!) but i need it to make my checkbook covers. uh, what else... there is the obvious stack of fabric to the right of the iron. that would be a stack of new bags that i cut out tonight. the pink gift bag holds the scrap pieces of fabric that i just can not throw out. to the left of the pink bag is my ribbon container (you can't really see it). oh yeah, and on the right of that pink bag is ANOTHER stack of cut out bags that need to be put together. then there is my good ole sewing machine... it was a cheap-o, but it rocks! i can sew through so many layers of fabric that it's crazy!

so folks, those are my pictures... now i must tag 2 people. i'm going to tag josie from whom i bought this traveling art studio pattern, and the new girl. the new girl is a blog that (i'm not sure how) i happened upon a while back. it cracks me up! i feel as though i unknowingly write it in my sleep or something... we think A LOT alike! :)

well girls, it's your turn now! let's see some mess please!!!

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com